We beleive in the Simple path that Jesus laid out for us.
"The Perfect Church for People who are Not"
Where you are Loved, Accepted, and Forgiven.
We Put God First, Because He First Loved Us.
Often times people get so overwhelmed by the traditions of man, that they find themelves distracted from what is important. At GHMC we don't abide by most of the traditional bindings that have discouraged many over the years. Instead, we choose to set aside denominational technicalities and just follow Jesus. After all, HE is what is important.
A church is not a building, it's the body of people in it.
We are all born of sin.
Jesus didn't come to start a denomination, he came so that we could have life through him.
Jesus loved us, ALL of us, and instructed us to love each other.
Through Jesus, all is forgiven, that includes everyone for everything.
There is no sin that the Blood of Jesus can't wash away.
We believe in the Word as it is written, not what society deems necessary.
We recognize that Jesus went out to those who needed him.
We recognize that Jesus chose the most unlikely disciples because they could best reach his people.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ Is the only Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word and by the Holy Spirit.
7. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
12. In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Senior Pastor Tony Taylor and his wife Angela
Pastor Tony is a down-to-earth, "tell it how it is" kinda guy. He has a gift for preaching the word in a way that is easy to digest, to the point and easily applied to everyday life. His charismatic style keeps both the young and wise on the edge of their seats.
You will also find that Tony has not lacked for real-life experience and can often times relate with those who need it the most. He is definitely one of a kind.
email:email@example.com | phone: 812-325-2428
"Jesus did not come to start a denomination. He came to start a church — a body that would last through every generation until He returned! He did not come to set religious ordinances and put ceremonies in place. He came so that we could have life in him! I tell people all the time, “Whatever you do, don’t get religious on me.” They ask me with a puzzled look on their face, “What am I supposed to do then, preacher?” I tell them, just love Jesus!"
How God Delivered Me.
Thinking back over my life, I reflect on many things that I wish I could take back, change, or erase. I tell people all the time, “I haven’t always been a preacher.” If fact there was a time when the board met and asked the pastor, “Why do we even let him come to church?” That may sound harsh but they had good reason to ask that question. I was the guy who showed up to church hungover & high from Saturday night.
I had a bad temper and loved to fight, and being at church made no difference. I had a foul mouth and no respect for anybody, thus the reason for the question, “Why do we even let him come to church?” You see, I wasn’t raised in church, I saw no point in acting one way in the church and another way outside of church, and still don’t. So I was the same everywhere. I wasn’t at church for me anyway, my girlfriend said,“If you are going to date me, big boy, you have got to go to church with me!” So I just attended church to please her. My 1st church service I went in a pair of cut-off blue jeans, flip flops, and a Black Sabbath t-shirt with a baby devil coming out of a woman’s belly. I literally tried to make it where I would not be welcomed back! I almost succeeded until the pastor answered the question on why they let me come to church. The answer impacted me more than you can imagine, “Because Tony needs Jesus the most!” Today, I thank God for that answer. Within one year a lot of things had happened in my life and God was dealing with me. Away at college, I was having problems with my kidneys and had to come home to see the doctor. While at home, I attended church one morning, long story short, God healed me in an incredible way. When God touched my kidneys He also touched my heart and my whole life changed. Empowered by His Spirit I started standing up on tables preaching the gospel in fast food restaurants. “He, who has ears, let him hear!” I would preach and give altar calls, and people would respond! As a result the church came up with a new saying...
1107 S. Fairview Drive Bloomington, IN 47403